Need current business information? Secondary research on a business issue? Need to know the market for services or products including competition, industry trends, challenges and how to future proof?
For new ventures, whether a business idea can grow “legs” ?
Informed Decisions Research has the skills and resources to deliver insights and intelligence to help your work and business growth and success
Research Services include:
- Business research on issues, markets, companies, products and industries
- Alert services and current awareness on specific industries, markets and products
- “Follow the sun” research for Northern hemisphere clients. Research and data sent from New Zealand overnight
- Secondary market research reports on specific topics
- Investigative journalism
- Training on business research for targeted industries and products
Every business needs to understand their market. Whether you require detailed business intelligence in the form of a comprehensive report , an executive summary or the answer to a quick question, cost effective research is provided.
Reputable sources are mined for information and fully cited for authenticity and reliability.
Why a new business should use secondary market research?
- To determine if a start up has “legs”
- To identify the competition
- For intelligence on the target market/industry
- To get it right from the start
Why a mature company should use secondary market research?
- To be well prepared to maximise challenges and opportunities for growth
- To have business intelligence to validate decisions for growth and strategic decision making
Training, mentoring services
Much work time is wasted searching for the right information. ” The average knowledge worker spends up to 2.5 hours per work day searching for or gathering information”
IDC, The High Cost of Not Finding Information,
Training on online searching and business research can be tailored to your organisation or industry needs